Foam is everywhere. It’s in our homes, our cars and our places of work. It’s in the products we use every day, the factories that make them – and in many places most people would never imagine. And everywhere foam goes, FXI innovations lead the way.
FXI is a leading producer of foam innovation for the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets. Our products include finished goods, sub-assemblies, services and raw materials for OEMs, fabricators and retailers. You will find FXI's foam innovations inside, around and under yourself in countless applications. We protect automobile passengers on the highway and fragile electronic components in shipment. We help consumers sleep sounder and furniture manufacturers create comfort. We provide for sharper images in digital printers and copiers and help consumers keep their homes clean. We provide critical components for filters, dispensers, gaskets and seals in everything from blood oxygenators to computer disk drives. To discover where FXI really shines, bring your wish list to our design and technical teams and imagine the possibilities in foam innovation.
VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Vision: Building our Future Together
Mission: Providing Tailored Solutions that Delight Our Customers and Consumers
Director Total Rewards, Media PA
Reporting to the VP Corporate Human Resources, the Director of Total Rewards is a key member of the Corporate HR Leadership Team, leading the design, development and implementation of FXI's compensation and benefits strategy. This role will conduct expert analysis and present innovative approaches to ensure that FXI’s reward programs are designed to attract, retain and motivate a highly skilled workforce. Using your deep analytical, problem-solving, and influencing skills, you will partner with leaders to share trends, risks and recommendations. You will design and implement global benefits administration and compliance including health and wellness programs, 401k plan, recognition and service award programs. This position partners closely with others on the HR team in Corporate and in the field and has one direct report, a benefits analyst. The position is based in our Media, PA office.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership to the development and execution of the total rewards strategy including ensuring our employees are fully educated regarding our compensation and benefits programs. Leads interactions with the Benefits Committee.
- Supports the SVP HR in executive compensation analyses and recommendation to the Compensation Committee of the Board.
- Ensures benefits and compensation programs align with the organization's strategic direction and in terms of perceived benefit to employees, cost, legislative requirements, organizational culture, and facilitates the attraction and retention of talent.
- Participates in due diligence and integration of new acquisitions as required.
- Provides support to union negotiations, benefit grievances, etc
- Assists in the preparation of materials for Compensation Committee meetings.
- Guides the development and maintenance of compensation programs including pay philosophy, executive compensation, sales Incentives, base pay, merit, bonus, and LTI.
- Supports the recruiting process through recommendations of compensation for broad-based and executive compensation offers.
- Conducts market pay analyses to ensure that employees receive market competitive pay; ensures that short-term and long-term incentive opportunities are properly balanced; and recommends equity adjustments, promotional increases, job evaluations, and position reclassifications as appropriate.
- Delivers a seamless year end process to allocate short-term and long-term pay for performance programs.
- Develops and Implements various recognition programs designed to drive employee engagement and performance against business objectives
- Consults with brokers(s) to design, manage and communicate employee benefit plans, including, wellness programs, health, dental, vision disability and retirement plans. Assists with developing and implementing long-term strategies to manage healthcare costs.
- Researches industry and relevant employment market compensation and benefit plans to determine the company’s competitive position. Analyzes results and develops recommendations for management.
- Develops specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to maintain company’s competitive position in the employment market.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
The ideal candidate for this position..
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years related experience in compensation and benefits. MBA preferred. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification a plus.
- Has a proven background in strategic influence and negotiation and is skilled in communicating and influencing a wide variety of internal stakeholders resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes;
- Is a total reward subject matter expert including comprehensive knowledge of ERISA, FLSA and other related regulations;
- Has a strong total rewards network with deep knowledge of benchmarking practices and metrics;
- Has experience designing and implementing strong compensation and benefits programs.
- Possesses strong business acumen, strategic, and analytical competencies ;
- Is self-motivated and possesses excellent organization, planning, and time management skills, and is able to multi-task across multiple projects with varying deadlines.
DESIRABLE TRAITS AND SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Able to prepare clear and engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Able to deal with pressures and timelines inherent in a fast paced company.
- Must be achievement oriented with a willingness to do “whatever it takes”.
- Possess the poise, confidence and presence to be able to deal effectively with external vendors, and all levels within the organization.
- Strong, self-confident, decisive leader with excellent listening skills, emotional maturity and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short and long term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
FXI is an EEO employer