Foam is everywhere. It’s in our homes, our cars and our places of work. It’s in the products we use every day, the factories that make them – and in many places most people would never imagine. And everywhere foam goes, FXI innovations lead the way.
FXI is a leading producer of foam innovation for the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets. Our products include finished goods, sub-assemblies, services and raw materials for OEMs, fabricators and retailers. You will find FXI's foam innovations inside, around and under yourself in countless applications. We protect automobile passengers on the highway and fragile electronic components in shipment. We help consumers sleep sounder and furniture manufacturers create comfort. We provide for sharper images in digital printers and copiers and help consumers keep their homes clean. We provide critical components for filters, dispensers, gaskets and seals in everything from blood oxygenators to computer disk drives. To discover where FXI really shines, bring your wish list to our design and technical teams and imagine the possibilities in foam innovation.
VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Vision: Building our Future Together
Mission: Providing Tailored Solutions that Delight Our Customers and Consumers
HR Analyst - HRIS and Data
Reporting to the Sr. Director HR Operations, the HR Analyst is a key member of the Corporate HR team. This position will have the opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as we continue to grow and evolve. The HR Analyst will partner with HR team members, HR management, and internal customers to analyze current practices and improve or enhance processes by leveraging new and existing technology. This position serves as the HR systems subject matter expert, assists in the development of business requirements, configures HR applications to meet business needs, maintains and analyzes data and builds and develops reports and analytics. The HR Analyst will play a critical role in the rollout of ADP in 2017 and 2018. The position is based in our Media, PA office.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a key project member for the continuing implementation of our HRIS systems and assists with all facets of maintaining a comprehensive suite of HR systems.
- Serves as subject matter expert and provides ongoing maintenance, and administration of HR systems including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Trains clients and new users on processes and functionality.
- Extracts, synthesizes and analyzes data derived from various systems. Uses data analysis to identify trends, create and maintain dashboards, design and produce regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports and monitor data integrity through analysis and audit.
- Ensures accurate, timely, and efficient processing of HR transactions and maintenance of employee records.
- Provides first line technical support for any HR systems issues or questions.
- Recommends system or process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or variations from established policy as needed for compliance.
- Assists in the creation of interfaces with 3rd party vendors.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
The ideal candidate for this position..
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, information technology or related field and 3-5 years of relevant work experience in HRIS administration/data management or systems analyst experience supporting HR/Payroll applications;
- Passionate about solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions in alignment with business processes;
- Experience with ADP enterprise systems highly preferred;
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in a reporting or analytical capacity within HR;
- Has solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions, and processes; understanding of interdependencies between various systems and downstream impact;
- Has advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and strong knowledge of PowerPoint, and Word;
- Can quickly learn complex systems and takes pride in organizing information into easily communicated dashboards or report;
- Has a demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and use discretion
- Is self-motivated and possesses excellent organization, planning, and time management skills, and is able to multi-task across multiple projects with varying deadlines.
DESIRABLE TRAITS AND SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Able to prepare clear and engaging reports, dashboards, training, and PowerPoint presentations
- Able to deal with pressures and timelines inherent in a fast paced company.
- Must be achievement oriented with a willingness to do “whatever it takes”.
- Possess the poise, confidence and presence to be able to deal effectively with external vendors, and all levels within the organization.
- Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short and long term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
FXI is an EEO employer