Join the FXI team!
For more than 60 years, we have built a culture of innovation and achievement that is recognized by customers, suppliers and peers.
FXI is a part of your everyday life!
Our products are inside, around and under thousands of products that you use every day. As a leading Innovator and Strategic Player in the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets, we offer a challenging and rewarding team-oriented work environment.
Position Summary: Manages and directs the efforts of assigned area in maximizing employee safety, quality, throughput and yield while controlling operating costs.
Specific Job Duties:
- Train and enforce 100% compliance to job safety requirements; work to develop new innovative methods to improve safety performance
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
- Communicates goals, objectives and expectations to employees
- Work with EH&S to record and report accidents, near misses, conduct JHA's, lead investigations and corrective action activities
- Communicate equipment issues to maintenance department
- Maintain clean and organized work area using 6S methodology
- Maintain Key Performance Indicator (KPI) boards, track and report results as required.
- Maintain positive and professional appearance
- Promote and maintain positive employee relations and activities
- Address and resolve employee concerns
- High School diploma or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- MRP/ERP experience; SAP preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Action oriented, multi-tasker, with strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Works independently under general direction to set priorities, manage workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive safety initiatives
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the organization
Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when required
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short and long term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
Join and industry leader and innovator.
FXI is an EEO employer